Avantor, Inc. Business Analysis Manager in Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Job SummaryThe Business Analysis Manager (BAM) supports all areas of the operations organization including Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Portfolio Management and Manufacturing from an analysis standpoint. He/she supports and leads strategy development, and is responsible for the management of analytics for operations and special (strategic) projects across the operations organization with the goal of realizing significant savings.Essential Functions:
Developing tools and KPI’s to manage/monitor the performance of the operations functions
Provides daily, weekly and monthly status updates to Executive Leadership as required
Runs detailed analytics on assigned functions to analyze and improve core processes (e.g. SIOP, order fulfillment, procurement, manufacturing). Support COO and leadership team in defining and implementing projects that improve P&L and cash flow of the operations team; projects can be in the area of manufacturing, supply chain, strategic sourcing and supplier (portfolio) management
a. Identifies appropriate resources for the project including internal and external resources
b. Manages the execution of the project using prescribed work processes, tools and techniques
c. Identifies and resolves issues to keep project on track
d. Monitors, tracks and ensures proper communication with key stakeholders through project life cycle
- Reports results and delivers presentations to various members of the organization up to and including Executive Leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative, technical or business (computer science, statistics, math, finance, engineering, economics) or a related field required
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in operations or business systems/analytics roles required
• Experience utilizing SAP
• Proven record of driving projects to significant process improvement/savings
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to get work done through others that are not direct reports
• Ability to manage and continuously improve processes
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to lead and influence others within/outside of Operations
• Excellent team building skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Critical thinking skills; insight into numbers, trends and data – ability to come to a conclusion based on findings
• Self-directed, highly organized to independently coordinate multiple projects and tasks
DISCLAIMER:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Avantor companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Learn more at www.avantorinc.com and www.settingscienceinmotion.com.