Victaulic Company Proposal Coordinator in Easton, Pennsylvania
Proposal Coordinator (Job Number: 170000BH)
BIM Proposal Coordinator
Reports to: Senior CPS Manager
Location: Victaulic Global Headquarters – Easton, PA
The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for working to develop labor & cost estimates, Engineering model conversions, Material Take-Off’s (MTO) along with supporting other Sales support requests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Prepare complete 3D piping model conversions, layout and isometric view drawings, and BOM’s (bill-of-materials), and walk-throughs as required.
2. Coordination of projects with work center(s) to ensure project schedule milestones and deliverables are met, including but not limited to:
a. Evaluation of assignment schedule.
b. Prepare complete project package, and transfer project to the assigned work center(s).
c. Coordinate questions between work center(s) and customer (as required).
d. Review and comment on projects that are submitted for finalization.
e. Finalize and distribute to customer and Sales.
3. Preparation of the following tools in support of the Sales effort:
a. Material & Labor comparisons
b. Joint count conversions
c. Engineering model conversions
d. Material Take-Offs (MTO) as required
e. Various other Pre-Bid Services offerings
4. Advise the CPS Global Scheduler and Senior CPS Manager on status of all assigned project milestones
5. Utilize and enforce the CPS division procedures and policies
6. Assist other CPS departments (as required).
1. Collaboration Skills.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Ethical Conduct.
5. Time Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position consisting of an 8.5 hour shift. Days of work are Monday through Friday, Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Minimal travel (5% or less) is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Two year Mechanical Drafting Technical School Education and/or Associate Degree.
Piping experience in HVAC, Municipal, and/or Industrial markets.
Knowledge of piping specification and mechanical piping experience.
Experience with Excel, Microsoft Word, AutoCAD/Revit required. Knowledge of Navisworks, and other 3rd party piping software.
Knowledge of estimating software, Est-MECH, QuoteSoft, etc.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and customer skills required
Primary Location: US-PA-Easton