PDS Tech Inc Sr. PL/SQL Developer, Wilkes Barre PA 18702 in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Sr. PL/SQL Developer located in Wilkes Barre, PA. 18702 Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month Contract to Hire. Must be a (US Citizen or Green Card Holder to qualify. Must be able to obtain a USPS Sensitive clearance-Position of Public Trust
Must live within 1 hour of Wilkes Barre, PA or willing to relocate within 60 days of starting job
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with the system analysts to translate business requirements to database structure as well as communicate the design to the front end development staff.
• Responsible for following project management and lifecycle development processes, procedures, and standards to meet extremely high quality assurance goals.
• Knowledge and development experience using Agile methodologie s
• Demonstrated knowledge of terminology, usage, and operating characteristics of hardware, software, and operating system components within the client server environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with 20+ years IT experience with at least seven years of SQL development experience including but not limited to the creation of packages, procedures, tables views, functions, etc.
• Seven years of experience in Database Star Schema and or Snow flake schema in First, Second and Third normal form.
• Must have knowledge on how to build/maintain efficient database tables structure for both transactionail and warehouse data.
• Six years of experience in PL/SQL tuning including knowledge of Explain Plans AWR, ASH and TKPROF
• Knowledge of oracle partitioning practices and data archival structures and processes.
• Knowledge of Oracle 11g and 12c with use of tools such as SQLDeveloper, TOAD and ERWIN.
• Must have the ability to work with the system analysts to translate business requirements to database structure as well has communicate the design to the front end development staff.
• Experience in the Agile programming framework.
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment
• The ability to adapt to sudden modifications
• The ability to work independently or with a team
• The ability to make educated decisions regarding their projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.