PDS Tech Inc Technical Analyst - WB, PA 18702 in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Test Team Lead - WB located in Wilkes Barre, PA 18702. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 email@example.com
6 month Contract to Hire. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to qualify. Must be living in the US for the last 5 years. Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years. Ability to obtain a USPS clearance-Position of Public Trust
Must live within 1 hour from Wilkes-Barre, PA or willing to relocate at own expense.
• Provides business and technical analysis to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements .
• Analyzes existing operations and proactively seeks opportunities to optimize, automate, and consolidate technologies and improve the infrastructure environment and systems performance.
• Ensures capacity planning and continual performance improvement of technologies and infrastructure that support application environments.
• Ability to build enterprise class environments, document steps and partner with other teams to implement changes in other environments.
• Coordinate lower environment configuration, deployment and testing activities required to provide a stable test platform.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5 years analyst/testing experience.
• Analytic mindset – needs to have a high level of problem solving ability, thinking through different options in order to get to resolution
• UNIX/LINUX – needs basic level understanding to start for moving around the system.
• Oracle/SQL – basic understanding of query writing is a must.
• Must have experience/expertise in Microsoft Excel.
• Notepad/Notepad++ - with some research, it’s necessary to be able to put things into Notepad++ and manipulate large sets of data to be able to get things done quickly.
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology and the SCRUM process.
Previous Quality Assurance testing experience (see below)
• The ability to analyze functional requirements, user stories and wireframes
• The ability to write concise scripts
Should have working QA experience with the following:
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Agile Processes
• Microsoft Products
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment, adapt to sudden modifications, work independently or with a team.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.