PDS Tech Inc Test Team Lead - Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Test Team Lead - WB located in Wilkes Barre, PA 18702. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month Contract to Hire. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to qualify. Must be living in the US for the last 5 years. Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years. Ability to obtain a USPS clearance-Position of Public Trust.
Must live within 1 hour from Wilkes-Barre, PA or willing to relocate at own expense.
The Test Team Lead is responsible for working across multiple business and technical teams and guiding the application testing team to ensure quality project delivery through the Release Life Cycle utilizing Agile methodologies.
Works with the application project leader on high level reporting, Project Plans and ROMS as it relates to the test team.
Maintain and coordinate testing activities within the application team as well as integration and end-end testing with impacted applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business, computer science, information systems, business analysis related field with 12 or more years of testing/analyst experience
• Working knowledge of one of more of the following:
Fundamental understanding of IT systems and architecture
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
• Strong testing and management skills
• Previous experience managing local and remote test teams’
• Very customer/user focused
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to adjust well in constantly changing environments
• Effective at building strong business relationships across teams to ensure a positive customer experience and quality of software projects into Production
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively work directly with customers and technical staff
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
• Stays calm and composed under stress
The ability to work in a dynamic environment, adapt to sudden modifications, work independently or with a team.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.